In-Person Absentee Voting for the
June 23, 2020 Primary Runoff will be held at the
Calhoun County Voter Registration and Elections Office
102 Courthouse Drive, Suite 115
St. Matthews, SC 29135
Monday through Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
This is a Democratic Primary Runoff only.
The following precincts will be open on Election Day:
Cameron, Creston, Dixie, Fort Motte, Lone Star, Midway, Murph Mill and St. Matthews
You are eligible to vote in the Democratic Primary Runoff if:
- You voted in the Democratic Primary on June 9th
- You did not vote at all in the Primaries on June 9th
To protect and minimize the spread of Covid-19 among the citizens of Calhoun County:
- Social distancing will be practiced
- Face masks and other PPE are strongly recommended
- Limited number of voters will be allowed inside at a time
Longer wait times can be expected.
Please call the office (803-874-2929) if you have any questions.
Be safe. Stay healthy.